Can you tell what my thoughts are?
Deep within my mind, I hide
I hide what I really feel, yet I really want to reaveal
The truth, so today I shout it out
It's a new beginning because I let go all of the pain
And I know deep within I have more to gain
The thoughts of the mind
So simple, yet powerful
It can be the beginning of wonderful success
Or the beginning of terrible pain
And if the thoughts aren't concealed
It can bring terrible shame
My thoughts within my mind
Tell me to keep everything inside
But I know what I have to share
Will change the thoughts in your mind
So I come out of my shell
And share all of my poetry
Of wrongs and rights,
Or love and hate,
Because deep within
I know that the world can change
All because of what I write
With the magic pen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment