Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Love Confession

Someone stole my heart away from reality
And placed it in their world
Which gives me the greatest feeling
And makes me the luckiest girl
You see… I’m all grown up now
And no longer afraid to reveal my feelings
This is a love confession to that special man
In my life, the one who wants me to be his wife
So I reveal my story
I’ve been on this love rollercoaster
A ride that’ll last a lifetime
It’s better than getting the presents of your dreams
Or any thing
It’s a ride full of ups and downs
A relationship so smooth,
Yet the ride is filled with bumps and curves
Everything isn’t always perfect and
Life hasn’t always been sweet
But now sugar melts right on the center of my tongue
And the taste is filling my heart with love
So I make a love confession to that one and only man
Who makes me smile when he looks in my eyes
And loves my body so passionately
You see… our love has been hidden in the dark
And I was forced to keep the thought in the back of my mind
But this time, I’ve made up my mind not to be afraid of my feelings inside
You see… I admit it, I’m in love
And this time, it won’t be a secret
No one can make me set my feelings aside
No one will force me to hide
My love for this one man
So I reveal all that I can
I thank that one person because he’s a true blessingAnd I reveal to all my love confession

No comments: